As a leader, you are responsible for developing your employees. In most cases, this is accomplished through coaching and this process can be exhausting when you don’t have any tools by your side- we know this from experience.
By incorporating scientifically validated behavioral data into your coaching process, you can help your employees achieve measurable results and sustainable change faster, without getting burned out yourself. Our streamlined reports give you an immediate behavioral perspective that shows where a person is right now in their life and how they can make changes to improve their performance, saving you a lot of time and energy throughout the coaching process.
Take a look at how our tools can make your coaching process easier:
The BE Success Survey
The BE Success Survey is a particularly revealing, powerful, and relevant tool for coaching and developing your employees. Whether you are a newly promoted leader or a seasoned leader, the BE Success Survey and it’s powerful resulting reports will help make your coaching sessions more effective.
The BE Success Survey is an effective, yet simple, scientifically-validated, cloud based assessment that identifies the core motivators of an individual using 21 behavioral scales. By simply scrolling over the high and low scales, the definition of that scale pops up in your browser.
- Adjective Checklist Methodology: Predicts individual tendencies more accurately than statements or questions.
- Focuses on Behaviors: Results focus directly on how a person behaves so you can recommend actionable steps to help improve their work and personal life.
- Valid & Reliable: Tested with over 550,000 people and EEO compliant.
- Simple & Instant: Easy to administer, takes 8-10 minutes to complete and the results are delivered instantly.
The Level Up 360
The Level Up 360 is a powerful peer assessment process that provides you with immediate, objective feedback on a person’s strengths and growth areas so that you can have a full behavioral perspective when coaching. No more scheduling individual meetings with people to get feedback: Now they can provide you with invaluable information in 10 minutes online, without you having to stop your own work.
- Peer Assessment: A person’s peers will rate them on various behavioral questions on a scale of 1-10, assess them by checking the words they think describe them on the BE Success Survey and provide any additional feedback they wish.
- Instant Invite: Each person participating in the process will instantly receive an email to complete the process.
The Step Up Report
The Step Up Report gives a quick overview of the strengths and growth areas of an individual and provides you with growth recommendations and suggested actions.
Behavioral Questions based on an individual’s key behavioral attributes provide a simple, yet powerful way to connect with a person to maximize your communication with them, without expending too much of your energy.