THE BEHAVIORAL ESSENTIALS COACHING CERTIFICATION
From our CEO to You
Seeking certification is a big deal. I’m glad you are considering us. There are many assessment systems out there: some are really good, and some are not. Our guess is that you want to grow. You want to improve as a professional and make a difference. Who you partner with is a decision to carefully think through and you know that. There may be another company that is better for you. I don’t know. So here’s a little about us and our assessment to help guide your decision. If what is written below resonates with you, we may be a good fit. If not, I sincerely hope you find what you are seeking somewhere. The more people out there who are committed to making a positive difference, the better.
-Rick Breden, CEO
The Behavioral Essentials Coaching Certification
May 7-8, 2020
- Our certification program lasts 6 months.
- CEO, Rick Breden, personally leads this program.
- The program is limited to a maximum of 7 participants.
- The program starts with two days in the beautiful Jemez Mountains near Albuquerque, NM. From there, you will meet with Rick via video conference or in person at least once a month for six months.
- You will cover anything you want, from the purely professional to the deeply personal. Rick will go where you want to go, helping you be the best YOU can be.
- The certification includes 50 assessments for you to use in your practice or company.
- You will learn how to use all of our tools which include: The BE Success Survey, Behavioral Interviewing, Role Benchmarking, Conflict Resolution, Group Dynamics and many more.
- Investment: $6,000 Total with an initial $1000 Deposit to secure your spot (payment plans available)
Ready to Sign Up?
Make your deposit of $1000 today and secure your spot on this one of a kind certification program. The spots fill up fast and we’d love for you to join us in the beautiful Jemez Mountains!