THE BEHAVIORAL ESSENTIALS COACHING CERTIFICATION
From our CEO to You
Seeking certification is a big deal. I’m glad you are considering us. There are many assessment systems out there: some are really good, and some are not. Our guess is that you want to grow. You want to improve as a professional and make a difference. Who you partner with is a decision to carefully think through and you know that. There may be another company that is better for you. I don’t know. So here’s a little about us and our assessment to help guide your decision. If what is written below resonates with you, we may be a good fit. If not, I sincerely hope you find what you are seeking somewhere. The more people out there who are committed to making a positive difference, the better.
-Rick Breden, CEO
The Behavioral Essentials Coaching Certification
August 1-2, 2019
- Our certification program lasts one full year.
- CEO, Rick Breden, personally leads this program.
- The program is limited to a maximum of 5 participants.
- The program starts with two days in the beautiful Jemez Mountains near Albuquerque, NM. From there, you will meet with Rick via video conference or in person at least once a month for a full year.
- You will cover anything you want, from the purely professional to the deeply personal. Rick will go where you want to go, helping you be the best YOU can be.
- The certification includes 50 assessments for you to use in your practice or company.
- You will learn how to use all of our tools which include: The BE Success Survey, Behavioral Interviewing, Role Benchmarking, Conflict Resolution, Group Dynamics and many more.
- Investment: $6,000 (payment plans available)
Contact Us Today
Obviously, there is a lot more to say, but that might be best served through a conversation. If you want to learn more or sign up, simply contact us with this form or give us a call. We hope to see you in August for our very first certification class.